1. Name three things you are looking forward to
-My hair appointment on Saturday…I need it really bad
-The MTV VMAs on Sunday ( I know…pathetic)
-Labor Day (a monday off)
2. If you could have a dream come true what would it be?
- I wish I could be off of work to pick up my kiddos from school right when the day is over
3. You have $200. You have to spend it on yourself, you can’t donate it, and it can’t be something you actually need. What will it be?
-NO problem…The new Michael Kors Runway watch in Brown…kind of in love. It is a bit over $200 but I would gladly go into my pocket for this one.
4. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood
-Laughing, Girly Music and a Diet Coke
5. What is your bedtime routine
6. How did you meet your significant other
-We met through mutual friends and hung out in the same group for about a year or so until we fell in love
7. What kinds of books do you read
-I have been reading like a crazy person. Here are a few that I have read lately
8. How do you see yourself in 10 years
-I see my self with teenagers Not a good picture
9. What’s your fear?
-Roaches and dogs
10. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to see outer space?
-I wanted to be an astronaut when I grew up but I don’t know some junk food cannot be given up
11. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
-Use the bathroom and wash my hair
12. If you could change one thing about your significant other, what would it be?
-He would have hair (he would love this as well)
13. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
-I like my name, it means the unlucky one but hey you gotta work with what ya got
14. If you had to choose between six months of sun or six months of rain, what would you choose?
15. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?
-Potatoes, they are so versatile that you could do them so many different ways you would never get bored
16. What is the thing that you like about blogging the most
-Getting new followers
17. Do you prefer salty or sweet foods
-A little bit of both mostly one right after the other
18. What items are in your purse right now?
- personal cell phone
- work cell phone
- phone charger
- iTunes Gift Card
- lots of receipts
- information about Kindergarten
- Weight Watchers Book
- Smarties Candy
- old movie ticket
- Sephora Gift Card!
- Lodis Business Card holder
- Kellogg’s Fiber Plus Antioxidant Bars
- Marc Jacobs Makeup Bag
19. If you had to choose between vacationing at the beach or in the mountains where would you go?\
20. What do you watch on television that you know you shouldn’t?
-Jersey Shore….my guiltiest pleasure
Did you learn anything about me?? What was most shocking to you?
-Drama mama out
Share on Facebook